Sunday, February 27, 2011

Finish

Thinking about you is so mentally exhausting. I just don't know what else to do anymore.
And the fact is we will be seeing each other quite often, I think. Do you want to act like total strangers? That's fine by me. I thought if I asked you tonight, things might just go on smoothly, but I think it's turned out for the worst.


How is it that you could forgive someone whom you supposedly hate that much but not me?

Why couldn't you forgive me, when I did forgive you when you did something that really really really hurt me?
It sure as hell didn't take me this long too.

For once, I just want the people who I think are important to me to be in good terms with me. But this isn't happening. I waited long enough for your response and I'm this close to going over the edge.

I hope you the best in your life. I really do. I wished I was a part of it, but the more I think about it, I think it's best I wasn't.